Erik Arvidsson cut his teeth on the slopes of Bear Valley, California, before joining the Squaw Valley Ski Team. He started turning heads when at just 15 he won gold at both the combined and slalom at Junior National Championships, a U18 event. Two years and many top finishes later, Erik was offered a spot on the U.S. Ski Team development team for the 2015 season.
2016 was a breakthrough year for Erik. In addition to taking home gold at Junior Worlds in downhill, he also dominated the NorAm circuit, claiming the super G and combined titles as well as finishing 2nd in downhill and 3rd overall. Erik certainly earned his first World Cup start for the 2017 season and is ready to compete against the best in the world.
- Gold Medal: Junior World Championships, downhill, 2016
- NorAm champion: super G and combined, 2016
- Bronze Medal: U.S. National Championships, super G, 2016
- Bronze Medal: U.S. National Championships, downhill, 2016
- 2nd: NorAm downhill standings, 2016
- Gold Medal: U.S. National Junior Championships, slalom, 2014
- Born: September 3, 1996
- Hometown: Woodside, CA
- Club: Squaw Valley Ski Team
- Years on U.S. Ski Team: 3