Dedicated to promoting the Subaru brand since 1994
A lifestyle tour stopping at some of the greatest ski resorts across the country. Subaru owners are offered free lift tickets. Guests have the opportunity to demo the latest equipment from ski and snowboard partners, take part in ski and ride clinics, grab some giveaways, and test their skills in the Freeride Experience. The Subaru WinterFest event is adventure for the winter enthusiast and the whole family.
For over twenty years, JKS has assisted Subaru of America with its winter promotions. In 1994 Ken helped create, execute, and manage Subaru’s Master the Mountain event and JKS continues to manage all aspects of these events from concept to strategic planning and execution. Each year JKS successfully identifies and secures associate sponsors to enhance the event and attract the client’s target audience for a genuine and memorable consumer experience.
To reinforce and build upon Subaru’s commitment to winter enthusiasts, JKS consults on Subaru’s official winter resort affiliations nationwide and advises Subaru on its athlete endorsements and strategic partnerships. JKS has continued to identify solid partners, negotiate contracts and manage successful, long-lasting, relationships between Subaru and many complimentary brands including:
- National Ski Patrol
- Professional Ski Instructors of America
- Leave No Trace
- Lib Tech
Dedicated to the brand
From 1994 to present, JKS continues to assist Subaru through:
- Genuine brand alignment – Carefully developing partnerships with brands that fit with Subaru’s goals and give them direct access to their target audiences
- Delivering a combination of unique, innovative ideas and proven methods from concept to activation
- Efficient coordination and delivery of key on-site initiatives
- Building and facilitating an exclusive, memorable consumer experience
- Effective audience engagement