Andy has become one of the world’s most consistent sprinters, finishing six of the past eight seasons with top-10 overall ranking. He also boasts top-10 results at four of his seven World Championships, including a personal best 5th place in 2007. The 2016 season will mark Andy’s 15th winter competing at an international level, and with years of experience he knows what it will take to be the best.
Andy is a dedicated advocate for spreading climate change awareness, even starting his own organization Athletes for Action in 2013. He has partnered with the nonprofit Protect Our Winters and often speaks on the issues surrounding climate change.
- U.S. Olympic Team: 2006, 2010, 2014
- 2-Time National Champion
- World Championship Team: 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015
- World Cup Podiums: 3
- World Cup Top-Ten Finishes: 21
- Born: November 30, 1983
- Resides: Shaftsbury, VT
- Years on the U.S. Ski Team: 11
- Club: Stratton Mountain School