Since her World Cup debut in 2010, Ross has been steadily climbing the ranks on tour. With twelve top-5 World Cup finishes including two 2nd place results, Ross is a podium contender with the speed needed to be one of the best in the world.
The 2017 season was another strong one for Ross. She not only finished out the year 9th in downhill, but landed a 5th place result at World Championships in St. Moritz, Switzerland. After such a consistently fast year, we expect big things from Ross in the upcoming World Cup season.
Ross takes classes at the University of Oregon and is already an incredibly accomplished musician, playing the violin, piano, and guitar to keep her teammates entertained on the road.
- Olympian: Sochi, 2014 (11th in downhill)
- National Champion: 2013, 2017
- 2nd, World Cup super G: Soldeu, Andorra, 2016
- 2nd, World Cup downhill: Garmisch, Germany, 2013
- 12 Top-5 World Cup finishes
- World Rank downhill: 9th
- 5th, World Championships downhill: St. Moritz, Switzerland, 2017
- Born: August 17, 1988
- Resides: Klamath Falls, OR
- Years on the U.S. Ski Team: 8
- Club: Mt. Bachelor Sports Education Foundation
- School: University of Oregon